Even I'm using my saving..(education insurance to be exact), and has no worry of debt after grad, maintaining pointer, or working with the company you owe, yet still, i found myself digging for penny, saving and stuff. You just know how bad does it feel to ask some money from parent, right? And that's exactly i want to avoid. I guess people get mature as they grow up.
I get this info. from internet and i did add some, on tips to manage money for student.Some of you may have better ways..
1. be curent to pay your debt, as we can reduce the interest rate
2. less mobile phone usage..remember, it can be expensive!
3. don't rush your mind to invest money on big stuff like car and artsistic, updated and modern pc.
4, use the money for what it is for. do the priority list.
5. fashion and lebels can go later.
6. don't control your eating, just the place and the price.
7. do business..(well i did..Wanna join??..contact..)
Life's like this..